In the United States, there are specialists in agriculture law, as well as emerging efforts to examine more closely the intersection of food and the law. Here are a few:
- Agricultural Law: Blog for the Association of American Law Schools’ Section on Agricultural and Food Law.
- Drake Agricultural Law Center: One of the earliest ag law centers at an American law school.
- Farm Commons: New non-profit that provides sustainable farmers with proactive legal counsel.
- Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic: Established in 2010, this student clinic provides pro bono legal assistance on food policy issues. Check out their comprehensive Food Law and Policy Career Guide here.
- The United States Agricultural & Food Law and Policy Blog: Provided by the National Agricultural Law Center at the University of Arkansas and the American Agricultural Law Association.
- Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity: Focused on public health law and obesity issues.