Providing exhaustive lists of resources would be, well, exhausting, but click through the links below for my short-lists of organizations, commentators, listservs, and books that are great resources on some or all aspects of the intersection between human rights, food justice, and the law.
- Many organizations do great work on food issues, human rights, and/or workers’ rights.
- Excellent commentary on food abounds on the Internet, from both traditional media and blogs.
- The US has specialists in agriculture law, as well as emerging efforts to examine issues pertaining to food and the law.
- If you’re not averse to email overload, listservs are a good way to stay informed.
- And of course, nothing beats a good book.
Think I’ve missed something important? I’ve purposely kept these lists concise, but I’m sure I’ve also overlooked terrific resources. Please send suggestions to email@example.com, and I’ll update this list occasionally.